Friday, October 11, 2002

I give 110%

We are implementing a new content management system for our site and are going to customize it to our needs. This is an excerpt from an email I just received about training on the product:
check out the description for the course and make a recommendation as to whether or not they believe the course would be beneficial. If so, then we’ll certainly fund the course. Just let me know what you think. There is one catch: When I checked out training options initially yesterday, there were two courses available - one if CA and one in Sophia-Antiplois, France. The CA course appears to have been removed and now all courses appear to be executed out of Europe. I don’t think we can fund European travel unless it’s done on a shoestring budget (and I’d bet the class would be of significantly less value if taught with a thick French accent). Let’s monitor to determine if there was a sitewide content update error on the site (which would be a bit humorous given their product focus, no?) - or if they no longer offer Americas-based training.

well, let me just tell you that I am 110% committed to my job and if that means I have to go for training in France, well so be it! Anything to ensure the success of this project which is so vital for our business lines. Excuse me, I must go shop for a beret.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home